Plinko Stake is a game that has been around for many generations in one form or another. This was mainly as a new carnival game that became popular through television programs.
Play Plinko, an online casino game adapted from the popular TV version, and stand a chance of winning up to 10,000 USDT in prizes!
Plinko Stake: review of the original Casino Stake game
No one could have predicted the amount of popularity this game would gain from the online gaming community. Especially after Stake started using it.
Today, Plinko is in the spotlight at many virtual casinos. Stake's original version remains the industry standard for both smooth progress and colossal winnings (up to 1000x).
Plinko Stake game features
The crypto-casino industry is famous for developing quality original mini games with options that completely annihilate the competition. To make the most of the potential of the Plinko Stake casino game, we'd like to present you with a guide that will help you better understand the features available to you. Read it carefully before you play!
- Bet amount: In this cryptocurrency casino you can bet on several hundred different cryptocurrencies. You can set your bet between 0.0001 euros and 2500 euros.
- Lines: Contact rows in the pyramid are customizable. You can choose from 8 to 16 lines, which obviously changes the risks you take and changes the multipliers at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Automatic number of bets: the game allows you to throw infinite balls automatically. So, if you wish, more than 100,000 balls can be placed without having to click any buttons.
- Multipliers: At the base of the pyramid you can see available multipliers depending on your selected option. Your ball will be placed in one of these boxes and your bet will be multiplied from x0.2 to x1000.
- Bet history: In the lower part of the game interface you can track every ball in detail. Also here you have an opportunity to see other players' best bets and $100,000 race leaderboard.
We told you before that there is absolutely everything in the mini-game that makes it possible to get exclusive impressions from it all out. Indeed, this team has been really impressed by this splendid development that proves that crypto games are among the biggest in the gaming world.
How does the game work?
To start playing Stake Plinko, you obviously need to understand how the game works. We'd like to explain every step you have to take to launch your first pinballs in this magnificent game. The aim of the Plinko game is to hit the multipliers, preferably the big ones, because they determine how much money will be paid out. preferably the big ones, because they determine the size of the winnings that can be cashed in. You will see a set of white pins in the shape of a pyramid when you install the game. white pins forming a pyramid. A ball is placed on top of the pyramid (or a disk). the pins (or a ball) will be placed to roll to the base of the pyramid, where the multipliers are located. The principle is simple: the multiplier on which the ball lands will be applied to the initial bet to calculate the payout to the player. player. For example, if you bet €100 and the ball lands on the x16 multiplier, you will receive €1,600. It's that simple!
Pass the Plinko game:
- Place a bet between 0.0001 and 2500 euros (cryptocurrencies);
- Choose the risk level: low, medium or high;
- Choose from 8 to 16 lanes for bowling balls;
- Set the number of balls to play in automatic mode (optional);
- Click on the "bet" button;
- Get a multiplier of up to х1000.
If we're big fans of this game, it's largely because of the simplicity of the gameplay. Your session will be set up in just a few clicks and you can start playing your first shots in the match. Whether you're a gaming enthusiast or an experienced player, you'll be able to start the game within a few seconds.
Deposits and withdrawals at Plinko Stake
As you know, Stake is a crypto casino that works with 8 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. You can also bet on fiat currencies such as the dollar and the euro. The betting limits and maximum bets therefore depend on the currency you use.
Tip: When you have a Plinko game open, look in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, click on the little gear icon and then on the "Game information" link. Here, under the limits tab, you can see the full list of maximum bets and top prizes for each currency.
We won't go through all the options, but here's a rough list of what you'll find:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- DOGECOIN (DOGE)
- BitcoinCash (BCH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- TRON (TRX)
- EOS (EOS)
Please note that although these are the maximum limits indicated on Stake at the time of the last check, they are actually subject to change because, as you know, cryptocurrency rates can fluctuate considerably. It's therefore best to check them yourself, which is very easy to do by following our tips above.
By the way, if you're wondering about the minimum bets on Plinko, they are essentially the smallest decimal places you can bet. This means that Plinko has a low barrier to entry and is a good option for those looking for penny bets.